Saturday Yoga Mornings
Saturday Yoga Mornings – 9am to 11
- Venue: United Reformed Hall, 23 Forest Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 5AL
What is it all about?
The Saturday Yoga Morning is monthly and is a relaxed class, for all levels of ability, where we can spend a little more time to enjoy and deepen your Yoga Practice. We will include the following: -
- Yoga Class (including mobilisation and yoga postures).
- Short Comfort Break.
- Relaxation Session.
- Pranayama (Yoga Breathing).
- Meditation Techniques.
The health and well-being of those that regularly practice Yoga has been well documented in the press and journals. Doctors are recommending Yoga to their patients as a good way to de-stress.
- Yoga offers a holistic approach to body, breath and mind.
- You will practice warm-up exercise, yoga stretches, simple breath work, relaxation and meditation techniques.
- Learn “Yoga Tools” to cope with the challenges of your daily life.
- You will be encouraged to work to your ability and modify as needed.
- Friendly and relaxed environment.
There are many health benefits of practicing Yoga on a regular basis, why not give yourself some “me time” and book your Saturday Yoga Morning. The cost of the morning is £20. Numbers are limited so priority will be given to the first bookings received. Email now to receive a booking form to receive details of future Saturday Yoga Mornings.